Dear Parents (and prospective parents.)
Thank you for choosing OLPH School! This is your Web portal where you will find all you need to help your children be ready for school. We recommend you bookmark this page and visit frequently as news of changes will be posted here.
Parent pages include:
- SCHOOLSPEAK - to access the login page of SchoolSpeak
- POLICY - which includes all the important things you need to know about arrival, attendance and harassment/bullying
- TUITION - with information about current tuition and tuition assistance programs
- FORMS - enrollment and other permission forms required for your child to participate in school activities
- B.A.S.E. - information on the OLPH Before and After School Enrichment program
- PTO - the home page for the school's Parent-Teacher Organization
- SCRIP/MARKET DAY - Various ways you can financially support the school without spending an extra dime on the things you need.
And as always feel free to call the office with any questions - 614-875-6779
- Mrs. Freeman, Principal